Thursday, April 9, 2015

Just a thought :)

I was very nervous at first about the thought of trying to create a MOOC as mentioned in my previous blog post, but I feel like it is all coming together quite beautifully! I loved the measures we took to create it with the guidance of Nikki as well as having our very own subpage to work on. Though it was my first time working on this type of webpage, Maria and I killed it and were able to get our video and pictures on to our subpage. (not without a little bit of difficulty though I may add)

I love what this class is doing and the thought of others joining our conversation in the next four weeks is very exciting! This class has turned out to be SOO much more than just a class and so much more than I ever expected it to be! It is a movement! And one that I am very proud to be apart of.

No comments:

Post a Comment